Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This position requires excellent relational skills and the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects. The successful candidate will have a goal-oriented focus, growth mindset, acute attention to detail, and a passion for driving measurable impact in Education, Income, and Health across North Texas.
The Senior Manager of Innovation will have the unique opportunity to manage, improve and expand the UWMD’s existing social entrepreneurship programs, in addition to leading the management of new innovations and partnerships. This role will be responsible for the operational management and coordination of the UWMD Social Innovation Accelerator program, including managing activities, engaging stakeholders, and ultimately overseeing the fellows’ lifecycle from application to graduation and outcome evaluation. This role will also be responsible for the operational management of additional social innovation expansion efforts, with potential future programs such as the Social Impact/NPO MBA, in addition to coordinating new innovative partnerships with UWMD’s NPO capacity building efforts.
The Senior Manager will report to the Vice President of Innovation & Design, who will provide the guiding strategy and continued oversight of these programs. The candidate will help lead United Way’s efforts to maintain and grow recognition as a visionary thought leader in the fields of Social Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship resulting in:
- Delivering measurable impact in our Community through investment in socially innovative entrepreneurial and sustainable businesses that improve lives in the areas of education, income, and health for North Texas;
- Inspiring and equipping social entrepreneurs to build lives and careers that are both right for them and good for the community; and,
- Attracting and retaining a donor base to achieve its revenue goals through innovative fundraising strategies, funding vehicles, and engaging mentor/advisor /donor programs.
The Senior Manager will work with other Community Impact team members and UWMD staff to support continuous improvement of existing UWMD projects and initiatives and to support the execution and rollout of new Community Impact projects and initiatives.